Looking for quality solar systems, solar panel battery storage or need to re-roof a property which already has solar panels installed?
Ploughcroft have installed over 10,000 solar panels throughout the UK. Our fully qualified installers are highly experienced in installing solar systems. Our staff are all qualified roofers and highly skilled at keeping the integrity of the roof/surface they are mounted to.
Working alongside Avonside Renewables division, we install high-quality solar PV systems for both the domestic & commercial sector.
Re-roofing if you have solar panel already installed
What happens if you need to re-roof your property and you already have solar panels installed?
If you need to replace the roof on a property that has solar panels already installed it is absolutely imperative that it is done by a roofer experienced in this type of work. Ploughcroft will ensure that your roof is fully guaranteed through ‘Competent Roofer’ and that your solar system is re-fitted in accordance with best practice.
Solar Panel Battery Storage for PV Systems
If you are aiming to become energy independent, Solar panel battery storage offers a huge step forward. Adding battery storage enabes you to store the surplus energy generated during the day (which cost you nothing to generate) and use it when you are home on an evening. Thus avoiding paying for electricity at a time which is typically peak rate!
If you find yourself in the unfortunate position of needing a replacement inverter, it is definitely worth looking at the new solar Hybrid systems which enable you to store energy for when you really need it.
We are working alongside Avonsides Renewable Division to provide our customers with a system which has a sensational efficiency of 98%+, ensuring that the energy gets from your roof into your home without hardly any loss. Ensuring you can enjoy clean, inexpensive energy when you need it!
Getting Paid for the Energy You Produce
If you’re thinking about installing solar PV panels to earn money from selling your unused electricity back to the grid, then you have until March 2019 to apply.
Although the government are making noises about replacing the current Feed-In Tariff payments with an alternative scheme, it’s still not clear what the alternatives will be. If you’re keen to go green and thinking of getting solar installed then now is the time to do so. Don’t leave it until after April 2019 as there’s a good chance you will end up financially worse off than had you installed during 2018!
Alternatively see our piece on battery storage which makes the most of your energy without feeding it back to the grid!
Already receive the FiT payments?
Don’t worry! You will continue to receive these for 20 years from the date you had your technology installed – or 25 years for those who first benefited from the FiT scheme.
Benefits of Solar & Solar Panel Battery Storage
- Having developed strong strategic relationships with solar panel market leaders, including Samil, SolarMax, ReneSola, Q-Cells and Yingli Solar, we can pass on the rewards of these positive relationships to customers.
- The solar systems we offer can help properties meet the energy efficiency criteria for code levels 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the Code for Sustainable Homes.
- Earn money for the electricity you produce from the government’s Feed-In Tariff.
- Adding battery storage enables you to save far more money on your energy bills than you would be paid through the Feed-In Tariff.
- Installing solar PV and battery storage reduces the amount of energy you need from the national Grid.
- Battery storage ensures you can run appliances during an energy shortage or power cut.
- Solar systems and battery storage provide a greener lifestyle. Generating energy yourself means you know exactly where your energy has come from!