Do you have an attic conversion or room in the roof? If you do, you could save over £500 a year in energy bills by installing Ploughcroft’s unique Eco-Roof™.
Our research has revealed that up to 50% of a home’s heat is lost as a result of poorly insulated attics. This is especially common in older houses, and is an issue for tens of thousands of properties across the UK.
However, the good news is that it is an easy problem to solve.
What is the Ploughcroft Eco-Roof?
Ploughcroft has combined a re-roof with quality insulation to form an Eco-Roof™ which is the ideal solution for older homes. Eco-Roof is a high-tech insulated roofing system designed and developed by Ploughcroft to insulate old attic conversions, therefore creating a warm, cosy usable living space.
Our aim is to keep energy in your home and ensuring your heating bill is minimal. However, this isn’t the only benefit of Eco-Roof™, others include:
• Saves you up to £500 a year on heating costs
• Over time, the Eco-Roof’s “thermal blanket” will pay for itself
• As we insulate from the outside there is limited disruption to your living space
• Eco-Roof creates a usable attic room which stays warm in winter but cool in summer
• Installing Eco-Roof can increase your property’s value by up to 14%
• Eco-Roof raises your Energy Performance Certificate by two bands
For more information about this, please call us on 01422 202 919.