Ploughcroft – Wetherby Heritage Roofing – specialist heritage roofers in the Wetherby area
Ploughcroft Wetherby heritage roofing offer a high-quality heritage roofing service in and around the Wetherby area. Ploughcroft has considerable experience and our teams are qualified in ‘Understanding Repair and Maintenance of Traditional pre-1919 Buildings’ and are accomplished at working with all traditional materials including slate, tile and stone.
- Commercial & Domestic heritage projects
- Re-roofing for listed buildings & buildings of historical interest
- Grade I, Grade II, Grace II*
- Chrirches, schools & public buildings
- Specialist and intricate lead work
- Churches, schools, listed buildings
- conservation style windows and roof lights
- Restoration of heritage buildings to their former glory
- Large scale full roof replacement
- Partial roof restoration
Time-served roofing craftsmen
Our time-served and qualified roofers are fully trained to work on old properties, prestigious buildings, traditional roofs and a wide range of heritage projects. Ploughcroft is well-versed in installing conservation style windows and roof lights and will work with local conservationists if required.
- Experience of working with Architects and cCnservationists
- All reroofing wor comes with a Competent Roofer insurance backed Guarantee
- Expert advice from our qualified Building Engineer
- All roofing work carried out to BS5534 British Roofing Standards
Our team are extremely proud to have worked on some beautiful projects inlcuding the restoration of The Halifax Piece Hall, Halifax Borough Market, St Paul’s Church, Manningham, St Michaels College, Leeds and Kirklees Hall .
Having worked alongside organisations such as English Heritage and the National Trust we try hard to set ourselves apart from many contractors with our understanding and guiding principles for this type of heritage work.
Call 01422 202 919 for a free quote
Heritage roofing Wetherby service takes a sympathetic apporach
It is important that you find experts able to navigate the rules and regulations that naturally surround heritage buildings. Our heritage roofing team is fully experienced and knows that the key to truly successful heritage roofing project lies in meticulous attention to detail and specialist techniques to ensure the roof replacement is sympathetic to the period of the original structure.
Ensure your roof isn’t just functional but aesthetically enhances and is historically pleasing. Simply contact us today or fill out the form below.