Heritage Roofing for Keighley by Ploughcroft
- Restore and protect heritage buildings in Keighley from harsh weather
- Heritage certified roofers
- Protect against the elements
- Churches, schools, listed buildings
Skill and training the key for heritage roofing contractors
Our time-served heritage roofing Keighley team are fully qualified to work on heritage, listed and older buildings in general throughout the district of Keighley:
- Mills. industrial and commercial buildings
- Schools, churches, and town halls
- All old houses which have traditional roofs
- Roofing for prestigious properties of all types
- Estate management contracts
Our ongoing technical training programme ensures a sympathetic approach to your heritage project.
Ploughcroft – specialist heritage roofers in the Keighley area
Ploughcroft has an excellent reputation for the quality heritage roofing solutions in and around Keighley. Our heritage roofing Keighley services cover such towns as Skipton, Silsden, Bingley, Ilkley, Addingham, Haworth and the Brontë country.
- All types of roof repair work, no job too large or too small
- Complete roof replacement and partial roof restoration
- Roofing work for industry, commerce and domestic customers
- Public and private sectors catered for
- Full insurance backed warranties are available
Call 01422 202 919 for a free quote
Traditional roofing materials
Ploughcroft craftsmen are qualified and knowledgeable regarding the concept of ‘Understanding Repair and Maintenance of Traditional pre-1919 Buildings’. Our roofers are therefore experts in working with traditional roofing materials commonly used in the Keighley area like slate, tile and stone to protect and enhance your home.
We can also fit conservation style windows and roof lights to a high standard, sometimes working in harmony with local conservationists and other parties.
Contact us for advice on your heritage roof
Ploughcroft is Heritage Certified and will ensure that the traditional roof works are in keeping with the original. We are always pleased to advise regarding the sometimes complicated rules and regulations which surround heritage and listed buildings.
To give your heritage building in Keighley the preservation and care it deserves, simply contact us today or fill out the form below for all your roof inspection and restoration needs.
As with many other British towns, Keighley lost many historic buildings in the 1960s. However, plenty of its fine Victorian buildings fortunately still remain and the local millstone grit is often a distinctive feature. Nearby East Riddlesden Hall and Cliffe Castle Museum are examples of fine country houses in the Keighley region.
Ploughcroft is proud to work with owners and managers of Keighley’s building stock to ensure this heritage continues.