Professional Heritage Roofing Contractors
Ploughcroft are professional and experienced heritage roofing contractors with experience of restoring heritage properties throughout the Yorkshire region including Halifax, Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield and surrounding areas.
- Domestic dwellings
- Churches, places of worship & schools
- Grade I, Grade II & Grade II* listed buildings
- Historical & prestigious properties
- Commercial buildings & estates
No matter what type of property, our specialist roofing and leadwork skills will breathe new life into it!
Heritage Roofing expertise you can trust
Buildings of special interest or historical significance warrant every effort to preserve them. Whether you have a heritage property that requires careful roofing restoration, lead or slate work, or you own a prestigious property where only the best quality work will do, you can trust Ploughcroft every step of the way.
Having worked on projects funded by English Heritage and the National Trust, your property will definitely be in safe hands. We set ourselves apart from many contractors with our understanding and guiding principles for this type of work. All our craftsmen are knowledgeable and understand the right approach to take to competently restore heritage, prestigious and listed buildings. We are Heritage Certified and fully qualified in Understanding Repair and Maintenance of Traditional pre-1919 Buildings.
All our re-roofing work is carried out to BS5534 British Roofing Standards and comes with a 10-year insurance backed guarantee through Competent Roofer.
Take a look at some of our previous projects:
- High Fernley Hall,Wyke, Bradford
- The Halifax Piece Hall, Halifax
- Halifax Borough Market, Halifax
- St Paul’s Church, Manningham, Bradford
- St Michaels College, Leeds
- Kirklees Hall, Huddersfield
Conservation Roof Lights
As heritage roofing specialists, we also have experience in installing conservation style windows and roof lights and will work with local conservationists, if required, to ensure that the installation is sympathetic in appearance and blends seamlessly into the roof.
Why should Ploughcroft carry out your heritage roofing project?
- Highly experienced in roofing restoration, heritage renovations and installing a wide range of options to protect the integrity of any building;
- Our lead workers are renowned for their impressive lead work;
- Our conservation roof lights blend tastefully into the roofs of old buildings;
- Gutters and fall pipes to keep the traditional look and feel of your property;
- We use only the best quality materials, in keeping with the building;
- CompetentRoofer Guaranteed;
- Staff qualified in ‘Understanding Repair and Maintenance of Traditional pre-1919 Buildings’.