Room in roof insulation via Ploughcroft’s Eco Roof™ thermal blanket is the perfect solution if your property has an attic conversion, room-in-the-roof, loft conversion or a vaulted ceiling that could save you a substantial amount on your heating bills each year.
Take a peek at our room-in-roof insulation video below which will show you how it works and perhaps provide a different perspective on energy saving.
Picture the thousands of properties in the UK that still have an original uninsulated attic or room in the roof, especially older houses. Ploughcroft’s research reveals that up to 50% of heat is lost through poorly insulated attics. Effective room in roof insulation could prevent this.
With this in mind, Ploughcroft has combined a re-roof with quality insulation to form an innovative Eco Roof™ which is the ideal solution older homes. Eco Roof™ is a high-tech room-in-roof insulation roofing system designed and developed by Ploughcroft to insulate old attic conversions, thus creating a warm, cosy usable living space.
Eco Roof™ – A Roofing System That Works Harder to Keep the Heat In & Your Heating Bills Down
ECO Roof Customer Reviews
Mrs P Walker, Filey
Mrs Blackbourn: Huddersfied
Benefits of an Eco Roof™
- Saves up to £500 a year on heating costs;
- Over time, the Eco Roof™ thermal blanket will pay for itself;
- As we insulate from the outside, there is limited disruption to your living space;
- Creates a usable attic room which stays warm in winter but cool in summer with our savvy room in roof insulation;
- Eco Roof™ increases your property value by up to 14%;
- Eco Roof™ also raises your Energy Performance Certificate by two bands.