Transform your conservatory into a cosy living space!
Millions of homes across the UK enjoy the added luxury of a conservatory, whether it’s for entertaining, extra living space or simply enjoying the views of the garden and surroundings. The drawbacks of having an older conservatory are that they are too cold in the winter and too warm in the summer, ultimately meaning they are underused- but now all that’s about to change.
The UltraRoof380 (pictured above courtesy of Ultraframe) is helping transform conservatories into beautiful, elegant spaces, complete with vaulted ceilings and full-length glass panels to let light flood in. The roof has been developed specifically for owners wanting to reinvent a conservatory and turn it into a room that feels more like an extension!
Below we have a quick summary of the UltraRoof380!
- It’s called 380 because that’s the thickness of the ridge!
- It’s designed to fit on existing window frames!
- Available in three realistic tile colours. You can choose from Carbon Grey, Harvest brown and Terra Brick, making the UltraRoof380 looks as good on the outside as it does on the inside.
- UltraRoof380 is pre-manufactured to ensure consistent quality and is designed for speedy installation with minimal waste and disruption to your home in comparison to other tiled roof solutions.
- There’s zero upheaval. Expert fitters from Ploughcroft will have your old roof removed and your UltraRoof380 installed in no time – all you need to do is sit back and watch your transformation.
- Thermally efficient. Updating the roof on your conservatory can have a significant impact on the thermal efficiency of the room. The UltraRoof380 is up to 15 times more thermally efficient than the roof it will be replacing, helping to reduce your heating bills.
- Glazed panels can be inserted to help flood your room with light. UltraRoof380 allows the installation of full height rectangular glass panels in practically any position, so you don’t need to worry about losing any light in any adjacent rooms.
- UltraRoof380 is fully compliant with building regulations – An existing conservatory with doors into the house is exempt from Building Regulations but by changing the roof to a solid means that Building Regulations now apply – but we will deal with all the red tape!
- 10-Year manufacturer guarantee.
- Lightweight tiled roof. Perfect for replacing old conservatory roofs, and actually not much heavier than the glass roof you may currently have!
You can watch a quick video on the UltraRoof380 here:
We can transform your conservatory into a cosy living space with the UltraRoof380 replacement roof. If you want to revitalize your existing conservatory or add to your living space, why not get in touch today? Call us on 01422 202919.
Published on 22nd February 2018