Our stunning lightweight, tiled conservatory roof replacement turns your existing conservatory into a delightful living space which can be enjoyed all year round. Aesthetically pleasing and boasting superior energy efficient qualities.
(click images to enlarge)
Conservatories can make a fantastic addition to your home. However, if you are one of those homeowners who invested in a conservatory believing it would bring extra space to your home all year round, you’ve probably been pretty disappointed! In reality, it’s freezing cold in the winter, stiflingly hot in the summer and extremely noisy in windy and rainy conditions.
Our tiled conservatory roof replacement transforms your existing conservatory, which is no doubt often uncomfortable to be in due to the irregular temperatures into a space that can really enhance your home and be enjoyed by you and your family all year round. No more draughts, noise or extreme temperature conditions.
Our bespoke timber and aluminium roof replacements provide stunning solutions for even the most discerning homeowner and are suitable for all conservatories and lean-to style extensions, no matter the shape, size or complexity.
If you feel you need to retain some natural daylight from above, consider our range of Skylight and Roof Window options.
Call 01422 202 919 for a free quote or Contact us
Making Better Use of Your Existing Conservatory Space
With an impressive U-Value as low as 0.15, our conservatory roof replacement systems offer excellent energy efficiency and comfort, turning your conservatory in to a place to wine and dine or just simply sit back and relax in.
There is no doubt about it, installing a solid tiled conservatory roof to an existing conservatory is definitely the ‘must have’ home improvement at the moment, ensuring you get the most out of the space you invested in, but why should you chose Which?Trusted Trader Ploughcroft to install yours?
Benefits of a Tiled Conservatory Roof Replacement
- Gives an incredible U-Value of less than 0.18
- Creates a living space which can be used all year round, making better use of your existing conservatory space
- VELUX windows can be installed to give extra light. 10-year warranty unique to VELUX certified installers
- 10-year workmanship guarantee provided through TheCompetentRoof Scheme with a 40-year manufacturer guarantee on tiles
- Will retain warmth in the winter months and keep cool on sunnier days
- Eliminates leaks which are often experienced in polycarbonate roofs
- No more cleaning of dirty roofs and noise from rain, wind and wildlife
- Choice of tile/slate colour with a full range of matching fascias, soffitts and gutter
- Will withstand anything that our British weather throws at it
- No dangerous over and under cladding of the existing rood structure