Flooding your room with natural light & give it a new lease of life.
- INCREASE YOUR HOME’S ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- INNOVATIVE STYLE & DESIGN
- BRINGS IN MORE NATURAL DAYLIGHT
VELUX and Conservation Skylight window installation by Ploughcroft
At Ploughcroft, we are able to install a wide variety of roof windows and skylight windows for either pitched or flat roofs, all with a low energy rating.
Whether you require a single window or a string of continuous skylights, we will find a solution.
If it’s a contemporary feel you require, we are able to fit flush and frameless solutions which give a minimal feel, sitting flush within the roof.
For a more traditional feel, we have windows to suit the style of older homes which still have all the modern luxuries.
As heritage roofing specialists we also have experience in installing conservation style windows and roof lights and will work with local conservationists, if required, to ensure a sympathetic look and feel to any project.
If your old roof lights need replacing this is the perfect opportunity to let more light in by making them bigger or adding additional windows. Combining new roof windows with our eco-roof thermal blanket will dramatically reduce energy bills in properties with existing attics and loft extensions.
“After a terrible experience with a substandard installation of Velux windows, I can say Ploughcroft put everything right”
“Extremely pleased! Competitive prices, the builders were extremely friendly & very tidy!! “
- Add safety with special escape windows and laminated safety glazing,
- Solutions for all roof types, including extensions, flat roofs and heritage projects
- Can bring in twice as much light to an extension compared with vertical windows,
- Can be electronically controlled making fresh air available at a single touch,
- Reduces outside noise including the sound of rain and hail,
- Easy to clean coatings that repel dust and debris,
- Triple glazing available to enhance energy efficiency,
- Replacing old roof lights increases the energy efficiency of your home,
- Enhances the appearance of your property.