Velux Roof Windows and Skylight Windows Installation
Your VELUX Certified Installers for Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford, Leeds and surrounding areas throughout Yorkshire & Lancashire.
Flood your attic or extension with natural light and fresh air by installing Skylight Windows. At Ploughcroft, we are able to install a wide variety of roof windows and skylights for either pitched or flat roofs, all with a low energy rating.
Whether you require a single window or a string of continuous skylights, we will find a solution! We are able to install to most roof types, whether as part of a re-roof or roof replacement or by simply replacing existing, old skylight windows.
- Top hung and Centre pivot roof windows for convenient access
- VELUX INTEGRA solar powered and electric windows those those hard to reach situations
- VELUX CABRIO Balcony Systems transforms a windows in to a stunning balcony feature
- VELUX CurveTech for those roofs with a 0-15 degree pitch
- VELUX Modular Skylights specially designed for flat roofs and extensions
- VELUX Conservation Roof windows for a traditional, external appearance
For a contemporary, bespoke alternative take a look at our rooflights and lanterns by Roof Maker.
Replacing existing roof windows
If your old roof lights need replacing this is the perfect opportunity to let more natural and healthy light in by making them bigger or adding additional windows. There is now a much larger range of options available so if you would like to replace your current roof windows to give a more contemporary feel we are able to offer a range of stunning solutions.
Replacing old roof windows with modern windows will not only make your home look better but it will also make it more energy-efficient. Modern style VELUX are far more energy-efficient than their older equivalent and replacing existing VELUX windows is a relatively straight forward process.
Call 01422 202 919 for a free quote
Heritage Roofing & Conservation Style Roof Windows
As heritage roofing specialists we also have experience in installing conservation style windows and roof lights and will work with local conservationists, if required, to ensure a sympathetic look and feel to any project. Our conservation roof lights blend tastefully into the roof of any old building.
Combining new roof windows or VELUX skylights with our eco-roof roof replacement will dramatically reduce energy bills in older properties with existing attics and loft extensions whilst retaining or increasing the natural light.
Certified Installers of VELUX Skylights & Roof Windows
VELUX are renowned for being leading manufacturers of roof lights and windows, having produced them for over 70 years. There’s no doubt that they add character and something special to any home or roof.
As proud VELUX Certified Installers we never use cheaper alternatives and our experienced Surveyors will be able to give advice on how to make the most of any installation. All windows are installed to VELUX standards and are guaranteed for 10 years.
Benefits of a Velux Windows & Skylights Installation
- Brings in twice as much daylight as vertical windows;
- Solar and electric roof windows are perfect for out of reach situations;
- Available in white UPVC, white, wood, painted and pine;
- Solutions for most roof types, including extensions, flat roofs and heritage/conservation projects;
- Reduces outside noise including the sound of rain and hail;
- Easy to clean coatings that repel dust and debris;
- Triple glazing available to enhance energy efficiency;
- Replacing old roof lights increases the energy efficiency of your home;
- Enhances the appearance of your property.