Heritage Roofing experience you can trust
- TRADITIONAL SLATING & TILING
- SPECIALIST LEAD WORK
- CONSERVATION ROOF LIGHTS
Ploughcroft are experts at Heritage Roofing
Buildings of special interest warrant every effort to preserve them. Whether you have a heritage property that requires careful roofing restoration, leading or slate work, or you own a prestigious property where only the best quality building work and heritage renovations will do, you can trust Ploughcroft every step of the way.
Our specialist roofing restoration and lead work skills have helped to recondition many prestigious properties, from domestic dwellings through to churches and schools and even Grade I, Grade II and Grade II* listed buildings.
Having worked on projects funded by English Heritage and the National Trust we set ourselves apart from many contractors with our understanding and guiding principles for this type of work.
All our craftsmen are knowledgeable and understand the right approach to take to competently restore heritage, prestigious and listed buildings. We are Heritage Certified and fully qualified in Understanding Repair and Maintenance of Traditional pre-1919 Buildings.Read More
If you own a listed or heritage building you will be well aware of the focus and care needed to restore a roof in order to protect the building itself, but also the necessity to keep the roof as close to the original in structure and appearance. Roofing restoration plays an essential part in large-scale heritage renovations.
Ploughcroft’s time-served craftsmen are accustomed to working on all manner of pitched roof projects, including Grade I & Grade II listed buildings, churches, schools etc.
As heritage roofing specialists, we also have experience in installing conservation style windows and roof lights and will work with local conservationists, if required, to ensure that the installation is sympathetic in appearance and blends seamlessly into the roof.
HERITAGE ROOF REPLACEMENT
“The work has been carried out within the agreed timescales and with the minimum of disruption to us.”
- Highly experienced in roofing restoration, heritage renovations and installing a wide range of options to protect the integrity of the building;
- Our lead workers are renowned for their impressive lead work;
- Our classic windows and conservation roof lights blend tastefully into the roofs of old buildings;
- Gutters and fall pipes to keep the traditional look and feel of your property;
- CompetentRoofer Guaranteed;
- Staff qualified in ‘Understanding Repair and Maintenance of Traditional pre-1919 Buildings’.