Our Green Roof Savings (Eco-Roof™) and Eco-Wall Calculator, analyses the carbon footprint of a domestic house attic loft roof insulation and internal wall insulation.
Call 01422 202 919 or click for a free quote
Our Calculator uses the following assumptions and figures…
- External Temperature based on Met Office figures for Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Electricity is the primary heating source in the areas to be insulated
- Typical condition would be a mid terraced house with Room in Roof or Attic
- Assumes solid wall/wall thickness would be 300mm to 400mm
- Information extrapolated from RDSAP – (Reduced Data Standard Assessment Procedure) which is Government approved methodology
Our Green Roof Saving and Eco-Wall calculator allows you to input basic measurements from inside your home and then Ploughcroft uses RDSAP – (Reduced Data Standard Assessment Procedure) which is Government approved methodology, to calculate the estimated savings in cash and also carbon that your home is estimated to achieve once the approved energy saving materials are installed competently into the fabric of your home. As well as being friendly to the environment and adding greatly to your eco friendly credentials, this system will add value to your home adding the potential low low energy costs for years to come. The financial benefits are also to be considered as the rate of saving could hugely exceed any interest on savings. But this isn’t just sales blurb, our Energy Survey will show you the potential figures before you spend a penny.