Eco-Roof: The Roof that pays for itself
If your property has an attic conversion or a room in the roof you could save over £500 a year by installing Ploughcroft’s Eco-Roof.Picture the thousands of properties in the UK that still have an original uninsulated attic or room in the roof, especially older houses. Ploughcroft’s research is clear and reveals that up to 50% of heat is lost through poorly insulated attics.
Take a peek at our video which will show you how it works and perhaps provide a different perspective on energy saving:
Ploughcroft have combined a re-roof with quality insulation to form an Eco-Roof™ which is the ideal solution for older homes. Eco-Roof is a high tech insulated roofing system designed and developed by Ploughcroft to insulate old attic conversions, thus creating a warm, cosy usable living space.
By keeping the energy in you keep your heating bills down
- Saves up to £500 a year on heating costs,
- Over time, the Eco-Roof thermal blanket will pay for itself,
- As we insulate from the outside there is limited disruption to your living space,
- Creates a usable attic room which stays warm in winter but cool in summer,
- Increases your property value by up to 14%,
- Raises your Energy Performance Certificate by two bands.
To find out more about Ploughcroft’s Eco-Roof, contact us or fill out the form below to request a call-back. Or why not try our Eco Savings Calculator.
To save more money on your heating bills, you may want to consider Eco-Floor and Eco-Wall insulation.