Turn your conservatory into a proper home extension
- USE YOUR ROOM ALL YEAR ROUND
- ADD VALUE TO YOUR PROPERTY
- REDUCE YOUR ENERGY BILLS
Tiled Conservatory Roofs by Ploughcroft
Our light-weight, high quality, customisable conservatory roofs provide you with a tried and tested solution, which has been designed to be installed to LABC Standards.
All our conservatory roof replacement projects are safe, fully certified to meet all current building regulation standards, and boast superior energy efficiency levels. Installed by our fully qualified, skilled roofing team, who ensure minimal disruption to your day is caused by their work.
Options are available to tailor the look and elements of the roof to your individual needs and tastes, to ensure the right size and configuration of the roof matches your conservatory requirements.
Our conservatory roof replacements have an impressive U-Value of 0.18 (0.15 for the Scottish market), meaning your conservatory is guaranteed to remain at the optimum temperature to complement each season’s conditions all year round!
We will ensure that the internal aspect of your roof conversion also looks the part. By opting for a vaulted ceiling, your transformed insulated conservatory roof will emit the feel of a modern extension. Vaulted ceilings dazzle with grandeur and also allow for the conservatory to seem more open and airy, allowing more light to illuminate the room for you to enjoy at your leisure.
With our conservatory roof replacement system, we can also provide built in, matching soffit and fascia systems, achieving the look of a real extension to your home. This system can even be fitted with lighting, which contributes to the overall style and flair of your conservatory, adding a definite wow factor to your property.
Velux Roof Windows and Roof lights
Why not include a Velux Roof Window to keep the light flooding in, or some roof lights and roof ventilation? Both are very popular additions and we have a variety of safe, secure and energy efficient solutions.
TYPICAL CONSERVATORY ROOF REPLACEMENTS
“The new tiles roof makes my conservatory the room it should have always been”
Benefits of Conservatory Roof Replacement
- Gives an incredible U-value of 0.18 which meets current building regulations
- 10 year guarantee on all components with a 25 year guarantee on tiles
- Will retain warmth in the winter months and keep cool on sunnier days
- Eliminates leaks which are often experienced in polycarbonate roofs
- No more cleaning of dirty roofs and noise from rain, wind and wildlife
- Choice of tile / slate colour with full range of matching facias, soffits and gutters
- Will withstand anything that our British weather throws at it
- No dangerous over and under cladding of the existing roof structure