As your space requirement or your family grows, home extensions may be a practical, cost effective alternative to moving.
The good news is that under the ‘Permitted Development’ rights you could extend your home without needing to apply for planning permission (for further advice please visit Planning Portal. Building works such as loft conversions and ground floor home extensions can be carried out under these rights, which means that you may not need planning permission. Ploughcroft can organise the entire project for you, from appointing an architect, liaising with the building inspector, right through to completion.Should you wish to visit one of our recent projects, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our staff are trained to be courteous and respectful of the fact that they are working in your home.
An alternative to building extensions and loft conversions are basement conversions. Transform previously damp areas into beautiful habitable space or a storage facility.
- Makes maximum use of available land,
- Increases the value of the property,
- A cost effective alternative to moving,
- New permitted development rights may mean there is no need for planning permission,
- A complete service provided at a competitive cost,
- Fully compliant with Local Authority.