Drone Surveys for Rooftops
Ploughcroft drone surveys provide safe and fast access to roof areas which otherwise would be difficult or unsafe to reach.
Ploughcroft is constantly on the lookout for new ways to improve and widen our roofing services for customers. New technology is embraced wherever it can be proven to give a competitive advantage and benefit to clients. Recent advances in drone technology have been significant and enable roof inspection in nearly all circumstances.
Our drone surveys provide a wide range of applications for home owners, managers, architects or surveyors:
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Stately homes, churches & cathedrals
- Hotels, restaurants and pubs
- All types of commercial & industrial properties
- Home owners needing a survey to assess roof condition
We are able to provide high resolution video and photographic information to enable damage assessment and accurate quotation. Our drone footage can also provide evidence for insurance purposes.
Benefits of Drone Building Surveys
- Ideal for full or partial roof surveys
- Building & structural inspections
- No need for scaffolding, ladders or cherry pickers
- Safe, fast and affordable service
- Able to access difficult locations
- Provides access to unsafe or fragile roof areas
Ploughcroft has always placed great store in all aspects of health & safety and indeed has long been a pioneer in this field. Drones, when correctly and expertly employed, are an efficient and safe means of carrying out roof surveys and building inspection.
We are able to provide this service thoughout most of Yorkshire and Lancashire including, Halifax, Huddersfield, Leeds, Bradford, York, Harrogate, Wakefield, Rochdale, Preston, Manchester and surrounding areas
Please contact us for further details or fill out the form below.