The ECO ROOF™ System from Ploughcroft
Does your property have an old attic conversion / room in the roof?
Watch our 2 minute video to see how you could save up to £500 a year!
The Roof that pays for itself
Ploughcroft Latest Tweets
. . . Quite simply, because
- We are good at what we do
- We are very cost competative
- We employ NVQ qualified staff
- We turn up when we say we will
- We clean up properly afterwards
- We do what we promise and wont let you down
… all simple, straightforward matters that you should expect as standard, but how often have you been let down in the past?
Rely on Ploughcroft
Ploughcroft is a leading Yorkshire roofing and building maintenance company, specialising in energy efficiency and insulation.
- From basic home maintenance to major renovations, extensions and loft conversions
- Domestic and commercial work undertaken
- New roofs and roofing repairs a specialty
Fully committed to providing the most cost effective and eco-friendly solutions, Ploughcroft has the experience and knowledge to give you the best advice without obligation – we never use pressure selling techniques.
So please contact Ploughcroft and we will do our best to help.
Keeping you dry and cosy whatever the weather!
Roofing & Roof Repairs
“A roof over your head” is a basic human need and something that we all take for granted. With over 14 years of building and roofing experience throughout Yorkshire including; roofing in Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford and Halifax, Ploughcroft has the reputation and knowledge to ensure the highest quality advice, workmanship and expertise for all your roofing requirements.
Building Extensions & Alterations
When Ploughcroft , the core service was roofing and building maintenance. As one of the most accredited companies in the UK, Ploughcroft continues to provide homeowners with a truly professional service.
Ploughcroft is recognised as one of the UK’s most prolific installer of solar PV panels and has been a leader in the field of renewables since 2006. Prior to this, we had a long history of providing high quality building maintenance and roofing services to a range of discerning clients nationwide.More
Green Deal Explained
The Green Deal aims to help bring buildings up to date by helping to fund energy efficiency improvements to homes, community spaces and businesses without having to front up the cash! Instead repayments are made through the savings made on energy bills and can be paid back over 20-25 years.
There are 45 different types of improvements currently available under the Green Deal, helping people warm up their homes and pay for some or all of the improvements over time through their electricity bill.
In the summer of 2011, Ploughcroft MD, Chris Hopkins ventured where many have feared to tread; into the Den of the Dragons’ of BBC 2.
Where many have fallen, Chris strode into the pitching room with aplomb and argued his case for Ploughcroft Renewables with five feisty Dragons.
- Our Grow a Sunflower Competition opened to everyone including schools, companies and individuals when it started almost 15 weeks ago...
- Private residential landlords have until June 30 to take advantage of Green Deal funding to make energy efficiency improvement to...
- The Close UP For Business magazine Spring 2014 edition features Chris Hopkins as he reaches for the sky. In the...