The ECO ROOF™ System from Ploughcroft
Watch our 2 minute video to see how you could save up to £500 a year!
Then click to calculate the energy savings our ECO Roof and Wall system could save you…
The Roof that pays for itselfsee more about eco-roof
Ploughcroft Latest Tweets
. . . Quite simply, because
- We are good at what we do
- We are very cost competitive
- We employ NVQ qualified staff
- We turn up when we say we will
- We clean up properly afterwards
- We do what we promise and wont let you down
… all simple, straightforward matters that you should expect as standard, but how often have you been let down in the past?
Rely on Ploughcroft
Ploughcroft is a leading Yorkshire roofing and building maintenance company, specialising in energy efficiency and insulation.
- From basic home maintenance to major renovations, extensions and loft conversions
- Domestic and commercial work undertaken
- New roofs and roofing repairs a specialty
Fully committed to providing the most cost effective and eco-friendly solutions, Ploughcroft has the experience and knowledge to give you the best advice without obligation – we never use pressure selling techniques.
So please contact Ploughcroft and we will do our best to help.
Keeping you dry and cosy whatever the weather!
Roofing & Roof Repairs
“A roof over your head” is a basic human need and something that we all take for granted. With over 14 years of building and roofing experience throughout Yorkshire including; roofing in Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford and Halifax, Ploughcroft has the reputation and knowledge to ensure the highest quality advice, workmanship and expertise for all your roofing requirements.
Building Extensions & Alterations
When Ploughcroft, the core service was roofing and building maintenance. As one of the most accredited companies in the UK, Ploughcroft continues to provide homeowners with a truly professional service.
Insulating your external walls is the most effective way of improving energy efficiency within your home.
Ploughcroft ensure that your external walls are well insulated, especially important with the constant rise in energy costs.
Green Deal Explained
The Green Deal aims to help bring buildings up to date by helping to fund energy efficiency improvements to homes, community spaces and businesses without having to front up the cash! Instead repayments are made through the savings made on energy bills and can be paid back over 20-25 years.
There are 45 different types of improvements currently available under the Green Deal, helping people warm up their homes and pay for some or all of the improvements over time through their electricity bill.
In the summer of 2011, Ploughcroft MD, Chris Hopkins ventured where many have feared to tread; into the Den of the Dragons’ of BBC 2.
Where many have fallen, Chris strode into the pitching room with aplomb and argued his case for Ploughcroft Renewables with five feisty Dragons.
- Whether you’re insulating, renovating or maintaining, here at Ploughcroft, we know that when it comes to your home, every penny...
- While insulating your loft and walls are among the most positive steps you can take as a homeowner to save...
- Have you seen the light? If you missed the Ploughcroft Eco Northern Light display, then here’s a quick glimpse for...
With over 14 years of building, roofing, insulation and energy saving experience throughout Yorkshire including Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford, Halifax, Wakefield, Harrogate, York and surrounding areas, Ploughcroft has the reputation and knowledge to ensure the highest quality advice, workmanship and expertise for all your roofing and renovation requirements.
Ploughcroft is a multi-trade, multi-skilled operation which started life as a specialist, high quality roofing contractor. The vast majority of our work comes from referral and recommendation and our customers have remained loyal over many years.
- We employ fully trained and time served tradesmen who work hand in hand.
- We regularly offer apprenticeships which we believe provides a firm foundation for the future.
- We listen to your requirements and can cater for all sizes and types of project/
- We do not believe in high pressure sales techniques and look to provide helpful, friendly and knowledgeable advice.
- We provide a clear quotation quickly and without obligation.
- We supply value for money solutions along with all the facts and figures you may require.
- Fast, focused response, especially for emergency work.
- We take care to clean up thoroughly after all our jobs.